BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 13, 2008

The Funk

Every little once and a while everyone, at least I believe everyone, falls into a funk.  My wife had it last week, and still kinda has it.  This week I've got it, bad.  Often I will try and do something I've been putting off in order to get a feeling of accomplishment, the idea is that the feeling of accomplishment will overcome my feelings of uselessness, worthlessness and all those other icky feelings.  Most of the time it works but this week it doesn't seem to be working.


It's not depression pre se, it's just an overall feeling of apathy.  I should go out and try to do something else I've been putting off.  I can think of at least two more things I've been putting off.  Either way this mini-depression is no fun whatsoever.

Even some of my favorite readings aren't as interesting as they usually are.

0 comments: