BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Return to Edumacation.

As my family grows (two-adults, two-kids and a dog) my wife and I are constantly looking toward the future and wondering how it is all going to work out. As of now I have a good job with good benefits and is overall pretty stable. The only drawback is all the government crap that goes along with it, but what won't we do to protect our families from crisis and financial trouble? Either way I got my associates degree some years ago and up till now it's been little more than a very expensive piece to a collection of junk on my dresser.

Nevertheless, for years my wife has been bugging me to go back to school. It's been hard with the good job and all. To be perfectly honest I've never been a big fan of schooling since most of the time it's learning stuff you don't really have any interest in, but this year, well, next year I am going back to school. I've got all my paperwork done and I've spent a very unenlightening hour with a academic counselor. I just hope that I get all my classes and that I can turn a blind eye to the amount of student loans I'm going to be getting.

Then there is that whole problem with the parking. Just gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

0 comments: