BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's so much fun bieng a Dog owner

If you've spent anytime looking at those wonderful pictures that I have on my little slide show then you know that I have a dog.  There is one primary reason we own a dog and that is because my wife loves dogs.  She grew up with dogs and some of her fondest memories of her childhood have to do with her dogs.


We had a dog once before but she ran away.  We believe that she was stolen, but we don't have any good evidence so we are just going to say that she ran away.  Anyway, it's been a few years since we've had a dog and I finally gave in, again, to have a dog.

The best part about having a dog is the house training.  I can never get sarcasm to come out the way I want it to when I write it down.  Nevertheless, it took a couple of weeks but our little Shelby is house trained and only has accidents when we don't pick up on the signs he wants to go out.

Well, yesterday since it was my day off my wife and I stayed up late and watched a movie. ("Hitman" to be exact, not a bad filc, but not for the faint of heart and not to be watched more than once.)  Once the movie was over we went to our bed where our daughter has taken up residence ever since our son was born and also where Shelby sleeps.  My wife crawled over my daughter and left the opposite side of the bed for me.  Once I walked around to the other side of the bed and sat down I came to the very sudden and horrible realization that our dog had vomited in the bed.  I immediately shuffled off to the shower leaving my wife to clean up the mess.  Sitting in dog vomit I think excuses one from having to clean it up.

0 comments: