BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 19, 2009

Thanks for the Graffiti!

As I was going to church this morning I saw this painted on our church wall. I will admit that we don't live in the safest of areas but I always thought that there was always an understanding that you don't defile churches, I guess I give these people too much credit. So I just want to say thanks to the guys that thought that it would be fun to spray paint a church. I hope that someday they will see the error of their ways and find repentance.

1 comments:

Shop Steward said...

I agree that it is absolutely classless when someone defiles a church or any private property for that matter. But I did kinda giggle when I saw they painted "AWALL". They spray painted 'AWALL' on a wall. Clever. Either they did that to be funny, or his buddy said, "What are you going to paint on that wall over there?"
"Uh, I don't know...Any ideas?"
"Hurry up and paint a wall already!"
"Cool!"