BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Multimedia message

I really don't have a lot to say overall. Between work school, and family I really haven't had much time to think nor have I really wanted to think because if I start thinking then I start worrying about everything and that doesn't do anything other than keep me up at night and I need as much sleep as I can get. Although as far as school is concerned I shouldn't worry because I've been keeping up with my homework, but that doesn't seem to keep my mind from worrying anyway.

The best part about school so far is that I am praying more than I usually do and I can't express what that is doing for my overall spiritual well-being, now if I could get back to my daily scripture reading them that would be great. I can't seem to figure out how to seperate paragraphs on my phone so I will have to fix it later.

0 comments: