BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

Multimedia message

I'm having one of those days when you just feel tired. I guess I could blame it on the fact that I was up a bit later than I should have but that would mean that it was my fault and I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to blame some unknown source. Nevertheless it doesn't take from all the feelings of frustration that I have been feeling.

The problem is that with the economic downturn everyone is a little on edge, my job is reasonably secure so it doesn't bother me as much but I've noticed that other people are more stressed and irritable. Although I down play it I am beginning to think that I am more effected than I realize, for example I don't feel as prone to laugh as I used to. Some things don't seem as funny as I once found them to be. My wife says that my point of view is expanding with all the studying and reading. Who knows?

0 comments: