BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Facebook Swaray

I've really tried to avoid joining Facebook. I've looked at Facebook the way some literary snobs look down on popular literature. I thought I was above that kind of thing.

Call it like you will but as I have reached the delightful age of 30 and I've come to ponder more and more about who I am, where I am going and where have I been. The allure of Facebook with all it's promises of being able to contact people that you've lost contact with. It is the most popular and therefore has the most members, so in turn holds the greatest chance of contacting people that have some contact with my past.

It's probably a mistake, one I can hopefully rectify if I get tired of it. I guess I'll see where it goes.

I hate mid-crisis.

4 comments:

Adriane said...

I certainly hope this isn't a midlife crisis. If it is that means you'll only live to 60!

Breakdown said...

I'm just figuring that my life ends when adult diapers begin :)

Audrey said...

My rule for Facebook (that I sadly often break) is to only check it once per day so it doesn't end up taking over. I really need to stick to that better. BTW, great to "see" you again.
Dragon Lady

Breakdown said...

Aha! I've been debating which one of you to call the Dragon Lady. Even now I can't ever tell you guys apart.

It's good to communicate with you also :)