BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Unnatural pleasures

I do a couple of things now and again that drive people nuts, and when I say people I mean my family. I don't know what it is that attracts me to these kind of things but something about them brings me some kind of enjoyment.

1. I love to put syrup on my scrambled eggs. It drives my wife nuts because she puts a lot of salt on the eggs then I go screw them up by adding a sugary goodness.

2. Sometimes I like to melt ice cream and then refreeze it. Something about separating out the cream, the liquid and them eating them separate.

3. I love tomato soup, catsup and anything made with tomatoes. But I HATE tomatoes.

4. I love orange juice with lots of pulp. I HATE oranges.

That's all I can think of right now, but I know there is more.

0 comments: