BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Fun Discovery

So the other day I'm helping my Mom clean out her basement so my sister has a place to put her stuff when she moves on to graduate school.  When out of the blue I discover a box of some of my old stuff, as it turns out I had kept some old lazer-tag toys back when Star War Episode I came out.  I loved these things and my friends and I would play for hours with these things.  Turns out I had at least five of these things, I imagine I had six since the packages came in sets of two, but five seem to have made it to my adult years in good working order.

I pulled these out the other day and since there are four members of the family we all got one gun and we reenacted the battle of Naboo.  Good times.

0 comments: