BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 29, 2008

Your a Sick, Sick Man!

Among all of the problems I have one of the most annoying ones is the fact that my body seems to have this problem processing vitamin C. I have to take at least 1000mg of vitamin C a day in order to have the proper amount everyone else seems to have as they go through life. The problem that comes from having this kind of problem is the fact that if I don't keep my vitamin C up then my body will not heal as quickly from daily cuts, scraps and bruises. On top of that it seems that every single strain of Cold out there is put on high alert and is given my home address no matter how many times I wash my hands. Once I get a cold than it's here to stay until I drown myself in fresh (not from concentrate) orange juice.

The big problem is above all, and you think it would be the easiest problem, is remembering that all I have to do is take Vitamin C everyday, especially when I'm sick. Once I start feeling like a normal human being I stop taking the vitamins and in a couple of weeks BAM! I'm sick with a cold and for some odd reason I can't seem to think through my Cold-like stupor that all I need to do is drink lots and lots of fresh (not from concentrate) orange juice. I would hope that my wife would remind me but I don't think she wants to because when I get sick I usually lie around for a while then suddenly I'll get, edgy, and when I get edgy I clean the house. This last round I've gone three weeks with a cold and finally my Mom reminded me to drink orange juice but by then I'd cleaned the living room, our bedroom, my daughter's room, and the downstairs playroom. And when I say cleaned, I mean I put everything away, wiped down the walls and shampooed the carpet. I guess I can't blame my wife for not pointing out the obvious while I'm sick, I'm such a good helper around the house.

Man, I hate being sick.

0 comments: